PDA

View Full Version : Reaper Realms

elmorte
02-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Currently running a play by post forgotten realms campaign. Campaign has just started but due to time constraints we have already lost half of the original start party before getting too far and thus are seeking new adventurers to join on board.

game starts at 4th level, with some house rules, with a fun and friendly atmosphere. preferring players who have had a game or 2 of dungeons and dragons 3.5 under their belt but will bring on new players if they show a real want to be in the campaign.

Feel free to reply here or pm if interested in joining.

Rastfar
02-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Hello elmorte,

I've been playing for quite some time and consider myself familiar with the rules. I run a 3.x game ever other weekend. Are you using 3.5 or Pathfinder? I'd be interested in hearing more about it. How frequent are the posts? I do not know much about the Realms though, if that is a problem.

elmorte
02-03-2011, 02:10 PM
That is no problem at all, many of our players are new or only vaguely familiar with the realms. I run with the 3.5 system with a set list of allowed books. The posts are about every day give or take a day or two depending every ones schedule, but if you can post atleast every other day that would be fine just so long as your ready for a long but casual game.

Rastfar
02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I can definately do that. Except perhaps when I may go on vacation, but I'd give everyone the heads up on that ahead of time. I have played pbp before (currently) and have been involved in that for almost two years. As I said, I am very familiar with the 3.5 rules, but have only a few of the other additional books.

So, if you'll have me, I'm in.

panther553212
02-03-2011, 09:53 PM
I would be very interested in this. I have no experience with 3.5 only with 4e. If that is ok I would be interested in doing this.

Giasrhen
02-06-2011, 07:10 AM
I would be interested I have 18 years playing D&D basic through 4th edition and Pathfinder. let me know.

Emerald_wind
02-08-2011, 03:40 PM
If you are still looking for players, I am quite familiar with all aspects of D&D as well as having played PBP games since before the age of the internet. I am a consistent and can be creative in my posting. Would love to hear from you.

bryanlemon
02-13-2011, 12:53 AM
I would say I am relatively familiar with the 3.5 rules (mostly focusing on caster/summoner type builds). I am available most days via message board/email (6 or so days out of the week), although the times I am available during those days varies greatly. I would really like to join a PbP type campaign.