PDA

View Full Version : Blooded of the Gods

Dorquemada
01-31-2011, 04:06 PM
Seeking one or two new players to join an established group for a new Fantasy Craft game starting in March.

FantasyCraft is a great derivative system from v3.5, with a boatload of cool new features. The system will be modified to include Aspects from Spirit of the Century (and have appeared in The Dresden Files and Houses of the Blooded, among others).

The campaign will be a politics-heavy low-fantasy game drawing heavily from A Game of Thrones, Houses of the Blooded, and Rome.

We will be playing weekly (Friday or Saturday), starting in March, but are working on character concepts now. Anyone interested should contact me ASAP, especially if they would like to participate in future Microscope sessions to write the setting history.

All prospective players will be invited to join us for a few sessions so that you and the group can evaluate each other. I've said it before: we have a sense of decorum, but no sense of decency, so if you're offended by anything, or if you're rude, loud, or like to interrupt people while they talk, please stay away.

GreyMauser
02-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I am very interested. I love the Dresden game and SotC.
Edward