PDA

View Full Version : [DnD4e]LFP:2 Players needed 11am-3pm Sundays EST.

kyuss11
01-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Hello
I'm looking for a few players that want to learn or play 4e with maptools and a exciting framework that helps keep stats and powers,conditions etc,tracked for you so battles don't take forever and you can get back to role playing.If you have never used maptools or played 4e dnd,don't worry,I can teach you and help you set everything up in about 30 min.Skype is a must so we can communicate the process.The adventure is at the beginning with characters at level 2,so now is a good time to get on board.When you reply please put a skype name so we can get you started.

Aziz
01-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I would like to join. Im familiar with map tool and pretty experienced with 4e. Never used rumbles though. Skype AzzHavs

Neonblueboy
02-01-2011, 08:40 AM
hey im interested, pm me with more details

kyuss11
02-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Sorry to say that I'm full on players at the moment,but if a spot opens in the future I will go to my email list first. Thanks for replying,oh and I might be dming a 2nd edition forgotten realms campaign north of the spine of the world,just want to know feed back to see how many players would be interested in 2e. I'm creating a basic framework since 2e is a item list game with lots of role playing and its not as complicated as 4e. However character ownership is a must in 2e and what I mean by that is you role play your new abilities and learn non-weapon professions as well.

neurokshinobi
04-02-2011, 06:35 PM
List says 4 out of 6 players, there is room at the moment? If so, i.m on skype (neurokshinobi) with campaign details. I'm very familiar with 4th, not so much with maptools.