PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Pathfinder

Tyrnd
01-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Currently I have 3 players in my homebrew Pathfinder game. We have a fighter, rogue, and sorcerer. Preferably a new player joining will play a class focused on healing. This role just needs to be filled for the time being, if characters die, you can feel free to reroll whatever you wish. We meet at 7:30pm every Thursday either in Philly or in Conshohoken and usually play until about midnight.

While I have the campaign listed as 50% roleplay and 50% battle, I tend to lean more towards RP. The setting takes place in a fictional universe of my creation (drawn from tons of inspiration over the years), and is still a work in progress that changes as the campaign progresses.

I would love to hear from any and all interested players, and would really like to meet up with potential players before introducing them into the group.

Alandrian
01-27-2011, 03:05 AM
I'll be the cleric, maybe. I wanna be an insane middle-aged evil cleric.

Tyrnd
01-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Heh, at this point I think they'll take even an insane cleric. There's only so many healing potions you can get your hands on.

Alandrian
01-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Good. Maybe a dirty rotten extortionist too. They all become my indentured servants because they didn't know I don't just GIVE AWAY healing!

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Also, http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fools/20030401c

I should be a cat-worshiper, and have access to the Cat domain.