PDA

View Full Version : The "Campfire" Thread

Webimpulse
01-23-2011, 11:40 AM
((Hey all, this is an in-character thread for those periods of downtime where nothing significant happens, and our characters have a chance to know each other. Kinda like sitting around a campfire or spending a night at an inn, that sort of thing, hence the name of the thread. So since we're at the end of Day 1 of our adventure, let's take advantage of this thread and have our characters know each other better. I'll start. :) ))

After tending to his nightly prayers to Ioun and meditation, Barakas departs from his room, and enters into the hallway where his other companions' rooms are. He starts looking for the room holding Gideon, and upon finding it, he knocks on his door.

"Gideon...I just wanted to apologize for earlier, when I nearly hit you with my crossbow aiming for that zombie..." Barakas says tentatively.

Webimpulse
01-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Hearing no response from Gideon, meaning he is either asleep or not present, Barakas moves to the main room to see if any of the other Niemandsfreund members are about...

((Come on people, don't any of you want to know Barakas better? Or anyone else? :p ))

Deepthought
01-25-2011, 03:48 AM
((Ah, obviously Sylvain did not know about this thread....))Hearing a knock on a door next to his, Sylvain goes to the hallway to see what is on. He instructs his familiar to stay on guard. Leaving the room, he sees Barakas disappearing towards the main room and follows. "He Ho, friend Barakas! What is up? Are you still restless? That was a fine battle you fought there and me thinks we need our rest! Is there anything I can be of assistance with?"

Webimpulse
01-25-2011, 04:12 AM
"Not quite sure what you mean by assist," Barakas says with a puzzled expression. "Though I guess while you're up there is one thing on my mind. I know we've adventured together for some time now, but I'd still like to know...how does a dragonborn like yourself feel about working with...you know, a tiefling?" Barakas says with a little hesitation.

Deepthought
01-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Friend, I have long learned that all is not as the eye perceives. Not all Tieflings are the same and there are dragons and dragons. I had not met any Tieflings and I have no prejudice. We are qll outsiders here and that bonds us. Or what do you think of this? By assistance I meant healing or such that i might offer. How are you feeling?