PDA

View Full Version : D&D Geek Seeks Fellow Geeks To Move In With

Tony Misfeldt
01-14-2011, 01:16 PM
http://rimworlds.com/theclassicsciencefictionchannel/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Conanliveaction.jpg http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/ATA/23554M.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/purgossu/albums/455046/el%20retorno%20de%20los%20dragones%20-%203.jpg

As the title says, I am a long time D&D geek looking for a place to live.

I have a vast collection of 1st and 2nd Edition gaming books, as well as the bare necessities of 3rd Edition books. I haven't bought any 4th Edition books yet because, quite frankly, 4th Edition just isn't D&D.

I also have a fairly extensive DVD collection of D&D themed movies, including both D&D movies, the animated Dragon Lance movie, the complete D&D Animated Series, the extended edition of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, both Conan movies, The Scorpion King, Willow, and Dragon Slayer, just to name a few.

I am fairly laid back, quiet, an excellent cook (classically trained as a chef), and I've been told I'm a pretty good DM.

I work part time as a bouncer at a night club, and am looking to get a part time or full time day job. In any case I can afford to pay up to $400 a month in rent. If you have a furnished room to rent, that's fine. However I do have my own furnishings, and as such would like to rent a room which is unfurnished so that I may decorate it to my own tastes. I'd prefer to live somewhere in the Vancouver area, rather than Burnaby, New West, or Surrey.

I am looking for a roommate, or roommates, who have similar interests as I do so that we may enjoy slaying some orcs together. I've also been thinking of getting into fantasy LARPing, so if you happen to be into that as well I'd love to join you.

Please call or text me at 604-612-1418, or email me at eccw_34@hotmail.com if you think I could be your ideal roommate.

And as they say in The Realms, "Until swords part".

Tony

rabkala
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
You sound great! I would challenge you in the kitchen, as I was trained as a chef many years ago.

I had some room mates in younger years that sounded great on paper. They always seem to have weird little quirks that grow annoying, like the one I had that would steal all my canned foods and hide the empty cans in the basement.

Canada, Heh? Don't forget to roll for your system shock survival.

Hope you find a place.

Tony Misfeldt
01-19-2011, 09:08 PM
You sound great! I would challenge you in the kitchen, as I was trained as a chef many years ago.

I had some room mates in younger years that sounded great on paper. They always seem to have weird little quirks that grow annoying, like the one I had that would steal all my canned foods and hide the empty cans in the basement.

Canada, Heh? Don't forget to roll for your system shock survival.

Hope you find a place.

Too bad you live all the way in Wisconsin.

Johnnie
05-05-2011, 01:18 PM
movers (http://www.northamerican.com/)

As the title says, I am a long time D&D geek looking for a place to live.

I have a vast collection of 1st and 2nd Edition gaming books, as well as the bare necessities of 3rd Edition books. I haven't bought any 4th Edition books yet because, quite frankly, 4th Edition just isn't D&D.

I also have a fairly extensive DVD collection of D&D themed movies, including both D&D movies, the animated Dragon Lance movie, the complete D&D Animated Series, the extended edition of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, both Conan movies, The Scorpion King, Willow, and Dragon Slayer, just to name a few.

I am fairly laid back, quiet, an excellent cook (classically trained as a chef), and I've been told I'm a pretty good DM.

I work part time as a bouncer at a night club, and am looking to get a part time or full time day job. In any case I can afford to pay up to $400 a month in rent. If you have a furnished room to rent, that's fine. However I do have my own furnishings, and as such would like to rent a room which is unfurnished so that I may decorate it to my own tastes. I'd prefer to live somewhere in the Vancouver area, rather than Burnaby, New West, or Surrey.

I am looking for a roommate, or roommates, who have similar interests as I do so that we may enjoy slaying some orcs together. I've also been thinking of getting into fantasy LARPing, so if you happen to be into that as well I'd love to join you.

Please call or text me at 604-612-1418, or email me at eccw_34@hotmail.com if you think I could be your ideal roommate.

And as they say in The Realms, "Until swords part".

Tony
Yeah it is too bad you live in Wisconsin. I think it will probably be tough to find someone on an international forum to move in with in your area. It sounds like we are all chefs. I was not trained but I've been teaching myself in the kitchen for years and have gained many compliments.

Good luck on finding someone to move in with that matches you. A good roommate is worth gold IMO.