PDA

View Full Version : Album limits for uploaded photos

mrken
01-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Have been trying to add a couple of photos to my Terrain album. When I click on the Upload button, I get the progress bar and it shows the photo is being uploaded. Then I get a red exclamation point icon and it shows as if there is a problem.

In the upper right hand part of the page I noticed that I have 3.6mb of 1mb. Does this mean I am WAY over limit? One MB does seem to be a rather small limit for photo albums, unless we are trying to limit the size to maybe five or six photos, but then that seems like a rather small album.

Am I missing something?

mrken
01-16-2011, 11:26 AM
So no one knows the answer to this? Surely someone has an album. If so, how many photos have you shared? And do you know the storage capacity of your albums? I have been thinking of making another album for a long time but maybe I should forget it.

I. J. Thompson
01-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Our game has so much great art, but I've only been able to upload, like, five pieces to the album. Other members can upload to a Group album as well, but I know that doesn't really address your issue.

Maybe multiple albums is the way to go, or does one's upload limit stretch across multiple albums?

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know, either. But I'd like to. ;)

mrken
01-25-2011, 12:02 PM
So no one knows how many photos or the limit of photo uploads we may post? Guess I have to go directly to Farcaster. :(

Skunkape
01-26-2011, 07:44 AM
So no one knows how many photos or the limit of photo uploads we may post? Guess I have to go directly to Farcaster. :(

Sorry, couldn't tell you, I post my photos on my own website and link to them there!

cplmac
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
With dial-up internet access, I don't even try to upload pictures. Would take forever just to get one up. I am however thinking that members with a community supporter account may be able to load more pictures than a standard member.