PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions for 2011. List some of yours.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
12-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Happy New Year!

Poll! You can give multiple answers.

Yes, it's that time again where Almight Thoth asks the most dreaded question to our pnpg members: New Years Resolutions for 2011. List some of yours.

Here are a few of mine that in no particular order (You'll notice many are projects):

1) Add another 100 "gaming-related" threads to this site. In fairness, most will focus on WFRP, old-school DnD (2E or less) and Traveller RPG.

2) Lose bunches of weight by eating extremely well and exercise. Can we say vegetarian?

3) Maintain a "sickingly" high GPA in my PhD program.

4) Write many books in many genres.

5) Gotta lot of home repairs to do. Ugh! No fun.

6) Increase my income with some entrepreneurial imagination.

7) Meditate, at the very least, 4 hours/day.

Suffice it to say, I have over 40 entries on my 2011 New Years Resolutions list (mostly projects)! I dunno why I love Resolutions so much. Probably a side effect with Lichdom.

Please share some of yours. If you don't do Resolutions, please share why and/or respond to the appropriate poll questions.

What share you?

rabkala
12-31-2010, 08:48 PM
I am still trying to fulfill the last resolution I made many years ago. The same thing I do every night... Try and take over the world!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
01-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Best of luck to you on your ambitious goal, rabkala. Just remember, I rule the Underdark and am not going to give it up w/o an epic battle...just sayin.'

Dytrrnikl
01-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Find the biggest, heaviest sledge hammer...arrange a meeting with Peter jackson...and hit him over the head with it. While I admit to enjoying HIS rendition of the Lord of the Rings, with the creative license he took at various points throughout the epic story. I CANNOT, WILL NOT be silent with the rumored creative license he wishes to make with The Hobbit...such as an appearance in one or both parts of Galadriel, amongst other rumored Jackson add-ins. I may be a lunatic, but I put The Hobbit in the category of present it as written. The same category that Disney, Raimi, and the rest of the sycphants should've done the (thankfully) cancelled Legend of the Seeker - their piss poor telling of the Sword of Truth series.

tesral
01-10-2011, 11:46 AM
I resolve to breathe every day.

rabkala
01-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Why tie yourself down with that whole breathing thing? The Lich and I have transended to a place beyond breath. Plus, it is just so much work! And with the new tobacco and pot laws coming out, you will be cancer free but high with every breath. Kind of hard to take over the world when you have the munchies 24/7!

tesral
01-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Gotta smell the flowers, need breathing for that.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
01-10-2011, 10:38 PM
When one transcends to our level, even breathing isn't necessary. Oh, and BTW, it is a myth perpetuated by the living that we undead can't smell.

Fact: All low forms of life need to breathe. All higher evolved "transcended" entities live off of magick.