PDA

View Full Version : Eberron: There can be only...5

dwarframpage
12-27-2010, 03:09 AM
I am looking for 3 mature players for this Eberron based campaign. All experience levels are welcome. The games will be played at my home in Fife every other Saturday. I am thinking of playing at noon so that the players still have their night free. The game will have a decent blend of combat and roleplaying.

The players will begin with a flashback to the end of the war. I donít want to go too into detail, but the players will work out of the city of Sharn in Breeland. I have enough of a plan put together to get to 10th level for now. I will be using modified module content along with some of my own material. A lot of what happens will depend on the decisions of the team.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/there-can-be-only-5

If youíre interested in playing please send me a message. Include a little bit about yourself, your experience with Eberron and any ideas you have for a character.

OmniscientlyMe
01-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Looks like we still have a slot or two left folks. Now that the holidays are over, we're hoping to hear from more people.

dwarframpage
01-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Now looking for 2 more players.

Deadmire78
01-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I have been looking for another game to play and I can do one time per week. I am fairly new to 4E but I have had experience with D&D in general. I have played 8 years when I was younger. Now I have the bug and desire to start playing again. Drop me a line @ Deadmire78@hotmail.com to talk further.

Matthew_Pothoven
01-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Any room for one more? email me either here or @ matthew_pothoven@hotmail.com... hope to hear from you...

dwarframpage
01-09-2011, 01:19 PM
The group is now complete.

dwarframpage
06-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Looking for 1 to 2 more players to join to currently running campaign. 1 to replace a player that has moved and 1 to replace someone that may stop playing soon. The players are currently 4th level.