PDA

View Full Version : Free Games

Simon W
12-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Here are most of the free games I have put online over the years:

FREE RPGS (http://www.1km1kt.net/tag/simon-washbourne)

There are some missing (see below), so I'll see if I can find them and upload them to 1KM1KT too

ZU WARRIORS (Wuxia-style fantasy)
WIZARDS & WARRIORS (Basic fantasy, with elves, dwarves and all the usual)
CAPTAIN KRONOS (Based on the movie; a Napoleonic Vampire Hunter)
GRIMM TALES (Fairy-tale fantasy, GM-less story-telling game)

jpatterson
12-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey thanks for posting these and making them to begin with, and making them available to people. As someone who has done a little bit (but never put anything up on 1k), I appreciate the point and effort of sharing freely with others, and respect that, and being able to have free things others provide. Kudos to you!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
12-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Nice! Thanks for sharing, Simon W.

urbwar
01-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Simon,

I have copies of Kronos and Zu (and the Zu Map) if you can't find your originals. Just let me know how to send them if you want them

Simon W
01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Simon,

I have copies of Kronos and Zu (and the Zu Map) if you can't find your originals. Just let me know how to send them if you want them

Cool, I'll PM you with my email.

Shadow Warrior
05-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Out of interest, did a copy of Captain Kronos ever turn up?

Well, more than interest, would love to run a game. After all, what's not to like about a bit of Napoleonic vampire slaying?

urbwar
05-08-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm pretty sure I sent Simon both Kronos and Zu. Maybe he just forgot to put them up. I still have copies though, so if he doesn't post it, maybe I can upload it somewhere.

Simon W
05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm pretty sure I sent Simon both Kronos and Zu. Maybe he just forgot to put them up. I still have copies though, so if he doesn't post it, maybe I can upload it somewhere.

Yeah, you did. I just haven't got around to it, sorry. I'll do it this week...

Shadow Warrior
05-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah, you did. I just haven't got around to it, sorry. I'll do it this week...

Most excellent news indeed. I even rewatched Captain Kronos last night in anticipation!

Let us know when you've loaded it up, Simon.

Cheers,
Mr G.