PDA

View Full Version : Basic Fantasy D&D game in San Francisco

Birdseye Speedwell
12-23-2010, 05:35 AM
I'm currently running a group with 2 players and am looking for 1 or 2 more. The game is role-playing, problem-solving and combat (pretty much in that order), some gaming sessions are heavy on combat, others heavy on problem-solving, but they all have a good amount of role-playing. We play a mix of 3.0 and 3.5 D&D.

Newbies are welcome. Gay friendly is a must. Were a close group (my wife and a close friend are the current players, age/sex 26F, 26F & 23M) and are looking for people that won't be scared off by our craziness. Were looking for laid back people, that don't bring outside drama to the table, and don't mind the group getting sidetracked sometimes on random tangents.

Usually, but not always, we'll drink at games, so wine lovers are a plus =) Obviously we'd prefer people over 21, but that doesn't matter as much as you getting along with us does. Were looking for players that like to get into their characters, make backgrounds and play "in character", but were not crazy dress-up people whom insist you stay "in character". I'm a very experienced player, but am still learning to DM, so don't expect perfection. My wife is a moderately experienced player and our friend is a newbie.

We don't have a set game night right now because of work. The characters are currently at 5th level. Most of the game is home-brew but I do borrow some scenarios and ideas from the books.

Reply back here or PM me if you're interested or have questions, expect to talk to me a bit online before you get to join us ... because of the holidays and us moving into our new place, we probably won't have another game till after the 1st.