PDA

View Full Version : Online Palladium Fantasy 2ed Recruiting

mindravel
12-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Day is either mondays or tuesdays around est evenings.

Still deciding if it will be played in openrpg or in the regular palladium chatrooms. I have 3 interested in the chatrooms, and 2 interested in openrpg. I need more players to fill either the openrpg side, or the chatroom side, so I can start up this campaign (which hopefully will start up after the holidays).

jade von delioch
12-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't mind playing.
How many hours are we looking at?
I have never used openrpg even though I have it on my computer and I can use a chatroom.. Is the chatroom through something like AIM or somewhere else?
Are we only using the core books or the rifters as well?

mindravel
12-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Openrpg is a progam that needs to be downloaded. The chatroom is on the official palladium website, it requires a registeration for the palladium forum. So far the majority wants the palladium chat. They are both chatrooms, except openrpg is also a program with several rpg features.

Longest I would run is 4 hours.

So far the following has been chosen by players:

Summoner
Mind Mage
Men at Arms (undecided)
=Wizard= (not sure if he can make mondays)

You can use any Palladium product from PF, rifters mag, and RIFTS if you choose, though I have to review it beforehand. I would advise to try to stay away from high powered OCCs from RIFTS unless you want a lot of attention from the locals (considering you are an outsider since you arrived from a rift). All attributes have to be rolled where I can see them.

Let me know when you are open to have your attributes rolled out. At the same time I can help you (or anyone else) create a character.

mindravel
12-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Uppin for more players.

Still have 4 for openrpg.

I am allowing RIFTS races.

I will teach the rules, no rulebook required.

Elf Lover
03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Hey me and a friend of mine had played briefly in a Palladium Fantasy game that went south after the first game. Problems between players and the DM arised. However me and my friend still really want to play Palladium Fantasy if you are still running we both have OpenRPG and that is not a problem. So hopefully you are still running and have an opening for two dedicated players.

YoshiCJ
03-30-2011, 04:43 AM
I well play!