PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing GAYmers San Diego

inkemdsd
03-24-2007, 04:26 AM
Howdy! I am with RPGSD: Role Playing GAYmers San Diego and we are a GAY and GAY-Friendly group for role playing RPG games in San Diego (central), California. Though the primary game is Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e, we welcome other RPG games such as Mutants & Masterminds, D20 Modern, D20 Sci-Fi and others. All player levels are welcome!

We are always looking for new players so if your interested in checking out a game and you live in the San Diego area drop us an emial.:D

Grimwell
03-26-2007, 11:18 PM
When I moved to SD I saw the meetup for your group. I was confused. Is the group open to straight players who don't care a whit what a persons sexuality is?

Gaming is gaming to me. This isn't a challenge, just a question. I always welcome the chance to find new friends to game with.

spotlight
03-27-2007, 05:37 PM
I would hope so! sheeesh! I've been to almost all the meetups since I discovered them, and I certainly ain't the gay type. Finding games and/or players is difficult enough without restricting who comes in fer a look/see. Even though I have heard that certain thieves guilds don't allow mass murderers....

inkemdsd
03-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah the group is open to everybody! We have two str8 guys in the group now and they are great. Its just that I wanted to put it out there becuase there are players out there that are gay and bi and just wanted them to know that there are groups that are cool and supportive that way.

Grimwell
04-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Indeed. :) No faulting you for that. SD seems to have a fine community of gamers from what I've seen -- but I didn't yet know where you guys drew the lines. ;P

Farcaster
04-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Inkemdsd, if you have regular open events, feel free to post them on the Community Calendar so that everyone who logs in from that area will see your upcoming events.

inkemdsd
04-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Thanks for letting me know about that Farcaster! I went ahead and filled out all the info. :)

Farcaster
04-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Its now up on the calendar for anyone from the area to see. You should see it in the upcoming events at the top of the page when you are viewing the forum list.