PDA

View Full Version : Free to a Good Home

Utgardloki
12-11-2010, 02:54 AM
While sorting out my RPG book collection, I found that I have two copies of Mongoose Publishing's book The Quintessential Psychic Warrior.

I don't think it is worth it to try to sell the extra copy, so in the spirit of Christmas, if anybody wants it, I'll give it away. If more than one person is interested, I'll have to find some way of resolving who gets it, perhaps with some sort of trade.

It's a 3.0 book, published 2002, so some aspects may need to be converted to 3.5 if you're running that game, or Pathfinder if you are running that game.

This book defines the Double-Weapon Fighter, Finesse Fighter, Mind Sniper, Power Fighter, Psychic Predator, Spell Killer, and Trophy Hunter prestige classes. It also defines a number of feats and abilities and also has concepts like "opening chakras" through "flaying" or "flensing". I can provide more detail of the contents of this book if anybody is interested.

I'm content to keep this book as a redundant copy, but if somebody would like it, I'm willing to trade or give it away.

nijineko
12-12-2010, 11:56 PM
normally i would be interested in anything being given away, but i tend to stick to the "official" wotc stuff in my games. i can ask around a bit if you would like. or link this post on a couple of other forums i frequent. =D

merry christmas!

Baurdale
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm interested in this book. I was really into the Psy portion of D&D but it was poorly developed. I have the complete handbook for the psionicist. So I would be interested to see how this one deals with it and maybe incorporate some of it into the Psionicist!

Utgardloki
12-22-2010, 01:09 AM
If you want to send me a message with your address, I can mail it to you.

q233
01-06-2011, 04:05 PM
If you still have it I'd be very interested.