PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Pathfinder (3.75) Game Looking for 1-2 new players

RavingRutabaga
12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Greetings everyone,

Starting next year, I am going to be running a 3.75 Pathfinder Homebrew Campaign in Normal, Illinois. We will meet monthly, and all game sessions will likely fall on Saturdays (still to be determined). Again depending on people's schedules I would like the game to run for at least 6-8 hours if we were to only meet once a month.

I am looking for experienced 3rd edition players in the Bloomington/Normal area, preferably college graduate age (24+), as all players I currently have are in their mid 20s to early 30s. I have two players currently, and am looking for two-three more.

As for the campaign itself, it will take place in a heroic, pillars of light setting where most of the world is a terrifying place aside from several city-states/nations. To enhance the overall experience of the game, especially between games, all PCs will create an account (completely free) on the game's forum/website where PC backstories/stats will be listed, recaps of past sessions, and general campaign guidelines/information.

I have ran/played DnD for about 10 years, and pride myself on running fun and exciting games. If you're at all interested and are easy going, have a good sense of humor, shower regularly, enjoy story driven campaigns, and believe you could commit to at least once a month meeting then please respond directly in this thread.

Cheers,

~Bryan

TheHud
12-07-2010, 07:31 AM
I am interested in joining your campaign. I live in Mahomet. I am older (late 30's) and am experienced with 3.5. I have only played Pathfinder once but liked it.

RavingRutabaga
12-09-2010, 10:48 PM
I apologize for the late response, but I am only now finding time to peruse the forums again. Anyway, thank you for your interest. I generally like to try and meet players in person prior to the first session to get an idea of what they want out of the game as well as to ensure their tastes reflect what the group represents. That said, I wouldn't expect you to drive up all the way from Mahomet to chat with me for an hour, but I will be gaming in Champaign this coming Sunday from 12-5 pm. Considering Mahomet is on my way, would you want to meet up somewhere in Mahomet for a bite to eat sometime after 5?

I'll also try to get around to sending you a personal message with more detailed info about the campaign.

Regardless, thanks for your interest and I apologize again for the time delay, ha.

Cheers,

~Bryan

TheHud
12-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Sent a private message.

RavingRutabaga
01-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Still looking for another player or two if anyone in the area is interested.

mordfitz1
01-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Me and my friend are looking for a group to play pathfinder