PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Eberron Campaign

RedHeadSamurai23
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello I'm a semi experience player and a new DM looking for a group of people interested in playing 4th edition.

I'm looking to currently run a 4th edition campaign based in the eberron setting. one that i have been working on and off for the past 3 yrs. I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to DMing but I like to have a good time and laugh but also prefer that people get into character as well.

I currently have one experienced player (who is also my co dm) and another new player who is learning quickly. If interested please feel free to PM me with any questions and with a character you'd like to play (backgrounds appreciated)

Current Characters

Kalashtar Telepathic Psion

Tiefling Hybrid Wizard/Assassin

The homebrew i placed in the title will also be explained

We live in Burlington City and would like to meet at least once a month if not more and preferably on weekends.

Gr1lledcheese
12-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Hey there, I've been looking for another game to supplement my biweekly 4E game and wouldn't mind joining yours if you're still looking for more people. I live in Blackwood, so its only about a half hour or so drive to your place.

I've got a pretty good amount of experience with 4E, as I've been DMing a campaign for the last 6 months. I can fill any role the group needs, though I do have a few characters premade that I'd love to try out. Let me know if I'm the type of player you're looking for. You can message me here, or email me at blackinfernox@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
James Lawrence