PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e: The Empire of Al Ramad

Antidale
12-04-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm starting a 4th ed campaign open to newbies and veterans alike, playing every other Sunday in the later afternoon/early evening.

A homebrew world with space for many world and character building ideas, we're looking for one or two more players to round out the group to four or five. Players will start off at level 2 and have quicker than normal progression through about level 5, when xp should taper off to about normal.

The starting point for the campaign will be a smallish island that had been the seat of large empire about 300 years before, with a lot of flexibility on where to go from there based upon player input and desire.

EDIT: Thanks for the interest everybody, and so terribly sorry for taking a long time to get back to some of you, but the slots are currently filled.

USGKnight
12-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I am an older player, in my 40's. I've played pre-1st through 3.5, but never played 4th. I'd be interested in joining your game, but would like to know the range of player ages first. Not that I mind playing with younger players, but I don't think you or I would be compfortable with a 40 year old man sitting at your table if you are all in your teens.

Signed,

USGKnight

lichlordfollower
12-04-2010, 01:01 PM
I'd love to play. Ive been taking a break from D&d for 3 months and am ready to play. I uslaully DM so it will be nice to play. I have played all editions of D&D including 4th. They all have their place and I enjoy each in their own way. Let me know

Master of Funk
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
I would be interrested too, if you still have room. I've played and DM'ed quite a bit of 4E.

fellstrike
12-07-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm also interested. Mostly played 3rd/3.5 and 4th. I've been DMing a bit so playing would be nice. (I'm 26, been playing since the late 90s if that makes a difference.)