PDA

View Full Version : dungeons&dragons 3.5

ancientninja
11-24-2010, 06:51 AM
So this is going to be a first, a friend of mine and myself are trying to get a d&d group together for continuing game play, he has lots of dm exp, but we have never used openrpg before. we are willing to take any players, it will be alot of experimenting for the first few days of play. if any one has openrpg exp, making maps for the system or anything that would be great to know. this will be most likely a 50/50 fighting role playing game using the 3.5 rules. we will be using skype and or ventrillo for communication, typing seems like it will just slow down the flow. we have a vent server, and skype is free. you can reply to this forum, or message me on skype, username is ninja_dive.

ancientninja
11-25-2010, 07:40 AM
p.s. we will be starting out as lvl three characters, and paragons can be used.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/racialParagonClasses.htm#halfElfParagon for paragon info looking to start it up in the next week or so, most likely sat/sun one or the other or both

Jin
05-13-2011, 02:51 AM
so...what happened with this...did it ever get going?...id like to game the bordum is killing me...i know alot about dnd 3.5 so i can help with rules or 'where can i find this' questions i just could realy use a game lol