PDA

View Full Version : MERP 2e anyone?

daddystabz
11-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Anyone in town that are huge Tolkien fans interested in starting a Middle Earth Role-playing 2nd. edition group?

I'd love to get one going. I'd love to play mostly, so anyone that is knowledgeable/experienced with MERP 2e that would like to GM is welcome!

dogrodeo
01-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Did you ever find anyone into MERP? Ive been wanting to play that for a while now but Im not nearly knowledgeable enough to run a game for LOTR fans. I do own both 1st and 2nd editions as well as the LOTR adventure game from Iron Crown.

daddystabz
01-10-2011, 07:50 AM
I'm still seeking players. Do you have any friends or anything that might be interested as well? I'd love to find a Tolkien guru that would be interested in GM'ing.

dogrodeo
01-10-2011, 04:13 PM
No luck. The people Im playing with right now are really into Pathfinder which is ok but Im tired of the 3.5/d20 systems. It seems hard to find anyone into MERP, WFRP or anything non 3.5/4th ed.

daddystabz
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
The location for this game has now changed to around the Columbus, OH area. I am still looking for more players if anyone is interested. I'd love to find a GM who knows a lot about Tolkien/Middle Earth but if we do not find one I will GM the game myself. Any interest out there for a Middle Earth game using MERP 2e?