PDA

View Full Version : An undecided Savage Worlds campaign.

Altaiezio
11-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey hey! I'll make this short and sweet, to not deviate from your lives. I need a couple more player's for an online Savage Worlds campaign, two more people. Right now we're not sure what we're playing, but we have it down to a core three:

-Deadlands Reloaded
-Rippers
-Necropolis 2350

If two more people can join, we can cast a vote on what campaign we'll use. Oh, and as a side note, I would very much prefer people who don't take campaigns seriously (to the point where they can breath info of the specific NPC's in a setting, and constantly calls the GM on things). Now if your a rules lawyer I don't mind, but I dont want conflict to slow things down.

If this latter statement hasn't deterred you, please either PM me, or just go ahead and reply on here. Oh and make sure you bring a love of Savage Worlds with you, when you come to play on the interwebs.

Altaiezio
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Bump! Still need another player, it's looking like deadlands, unless someone wants to change the tide.

florent
12-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Howdy,

would definitely be interested, as I'm learning SW these days, in order to run some Interface Zero games. Deadlands sounds good.

Imperiosus Tog Canis
04-17-2011, 03:49 PM
I am interested in getting some experience with Savage worlds and I love the prospect of doing Deadlands. I am familiar with Rippers but not the time period it was supposed to be in. Necro-who-what-now? I'm willing to give it a whirl.

RastaKnight
04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
im a bit of a new player and new to this but im down online reg.