PDA

View Full Version : Clintonville, Ohio Gamer Seeks Fresh Players

cvillegamer
11-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Eric and I'm an experienced gamer interested in starting a new group in the Clintonville/Beechwold area of Columbus, Ohio. My home is just north of The Ohio State University campus and I'm willing to host and organize the group.

Ideally, we would like play on a weekly basis, but everything is flexible at this point -- we can finalize the dates, times, and systems once we get the group together. I am open to playing (or at least trying) virtually any fantasy-based system or setting; however, I am presently intrigued by OSRIC, Pathfinder, and some of the simpler systems. I recently played with a group of 4E D&D gamers and I'm less interested in returning to that system.

I am a mature, working professional and would like to build a group of like-minded folks. If you're looking to start or join a new group, I'd love to hear from you. Please reply to this post or send me a private message.

daddystabz
02-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Are you guys still playing? Need any other players?

sinthalix
04-23-2011, 08:11 PM
I've been looking for groups wanting to play Shadowrun, but have been having a hard time of it. Still looking for players and woud you be interested in SR?

AbyssLord
05-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Any gaming going on? Trying to find a Pathfinder game that would meet either weekly on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings or monthly on the weekend following the 17th every month.