PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Highway: Fallout New Vegas

Calsapher
11-16-2010, 08:04 PM
I have taken the standard Atomic Highway rule book and Modified it to fit the world of Fallout. This campaign will roughly follow the plot line of Obsidian's newest game Fallout New Vegas. The players will start their adventure as a group of Prospecters. In the world of Fallout Prospecters play a very important role in the sence that they are the few individuals whom take it upon themselves to search out the technology of the old world in order to revive civilization, as well as make a few quick caps.

For this game you will need to download Skype and have a mic at least, the web cam function will not be needed. I will however be using the "share screen" function in order to show the players pictures of scenes and/or handouts that their PC's would encounter. Also, for use in die rolling, Any player will need to have access to the local chat feature avalible on this website.

As mentioned above this game will be played using the V6 Atomic Highway rule book. I have a modified list of Rearings and Pursuits, for those whom have the book, For those who do not I would be happy to create a character for you baised on a character concept that you design, in other words ill do the math bit.

If you are interested in this campaign simply post a "thumbs up" icon (shown by title) if you do I will send you a PM asking you weather or not you would be avalible for one of the times listed below. The time which is selected the most will be the time that will be played; if this conflicts with the odd men out I will ask them if they can make the time, if not the selected time will be posted in a later post and the number of new openings will be posted.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Times avalible:
Friday
US: 8am-10pm Pacific / 10am-12pm Central / 11 am-1pm Eastern
GMT: 4pm-6pm

Saturday
US: 10am-12pm Pacific/ 12pm-2pm Central / 1pm-3pm Eastern
GMT: 6pm-8pm

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Player List
Name : Character Name

Hockey_Hippie
11-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Unfortunately Cal, those times are too early for me. I usually play in 8-midnight EST and midnight to 4 AM EST blocks. I have the rules though, so let me know if you re-consider the timeslot.

HH

Cryotech
11-17-2010, 02:31 PM
This may be a dumb question but when you say "8am-10pm Pacific" is that the actual length of the session or are times being selected between 8am and 10pm?

I don't know much about Atomic Highway but I do own Obsidians Fallout 3 and I own the original Fallouts (1 & 2) and would love to give it a try if the time allows. Also, is there a free version of the V6 AH core book that I can download and read up on?

spacepope
11-18-2010, 12:30 AM
It sounds like a fun Idea and Im always open to new systems, helps get more experience in. Im game, would prefer the Saturday game but Im open for ether one. Seeing as im new to this site as of the time of this post, I dont have the local chat yet but give me 3 days and im groovy.

hydrax
11-18-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm not familiar with the system, but I'd be interested to join, both of the listed times are good for me. I'm new to playing online, and also new to this site, so the local chat will be available for me in 3 days.
I must note that I'm not a native English speaker, but I think my English is good enough to play.

Calsapher
11-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey thank you all or the replies, I'll be on tomorrow at the times listed for the Saturday game if you want to talk about characters. Let me knoW if any of you will wnt to get togeater. I'll post the character sheets on the form page as soon ad we get the characters put together.

Cryotech
11-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't have your skype information so I couldn't meet up with you earlier if you were on. Sorry. Is there a chance we can still get together and get my character created or am I out?

hydrax
11-21-2010, 04:13 AM
I don't have your skype info either, and you weren't on the chat yesteday at the listed time. I'd like to play, if it is still possible, but I just couldn't contact you. I think we should exchange skype names, so that we can contact each other. Mine is on my profile page.

Cros
11-21-2010, 08:24 AM
I would love to participate. I have played FO 3 and New Vegas. I don't have much experience in roleplaying and i don't have the rules. And also English isn't my native laungage, but it's understandable.

spacepope
11-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I would like to have a character building session too to help get the group together to a) get to know each other and b) so we know what characters we have. my skype is spacepope42

Calsapher
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Hey sorry every one I was having family problems. Let me know when you all want to get together and do the character building. I can get together on chat any time after 5 pm wednesday.

hydrax
11-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Is the 5 pm GMT?

Cryotech
11-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I can make it Wednesday. I will need help with my character because I'm not familiar with V6 rules.

@hydrax - I think it's pacific since he's on the west coast, which is my time zone as well.

spacepope
11-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Im good with wensday as well, just let me know the time for it.

Calsapher
11-22-2010, 10:33 PM
ill be on Wednesday, at 5pm Pacific, so 1am EMT Thursday

Calsapher
11-24-2010, 08:42 AM
To any and all interested the times have been expanded and changed. to see them simple navigate to my profile and look at the time chart. Any of those times work for me now, no GF = more time.

Cryotech
11-25-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm sorry, but I still haven't received your skype information to actually contact you when you're online and when I come on here and check the chat room, you're not there. I still haven't received any information to help me build my character.

Sorry, but I'm pulling out of this game. It's been too difficult getting anything done and we haven't even started yet.

But I wish you luck with your game Calsapher.

spacepope
11-25-2010, 10:25 AM
I believe I too shall pull out, I do wish you luck with your game.

hydrax
11-25-2010, 01:06 PM
I was on the chat yesterday, but nobody was there, and I don't have any way to contact you. I think I'll also quit. Anyway, good luck with the game.

Kallym
07-19-2011, 03:28 PM
I just found out about this excellent game and saw this thread, it's been dead quite awhile but if anyone would like to discuss running or co-running a game, or playing I can be reached at kaelen.reid on skype.

adamsark
07-29-2011, 12:19 PM
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH :mad:

do you know how long i've been searching for a fallout rpg?:confused:
answer: almost 7 months, since i got my xbox and played fallout on it...

question, is this still on or not? if yes WAIT 3 DAYS AND LET ME JOIN!!!;)

FYI; new user. :laugh:

Dark Maiden
07-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Any idea what would make a good system to roleplay Vegas?

Calsapher
08-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Okay I am back. To the original group I'm very sorry about the lack of info about what was going on. As of the past 6 months I've been dealing with two moves and a load of family issues but no one needs to hear about that. I'm currently running a Fallout: Savage Wasteland campaign with my irl group and would be willing to run it here too. Due to college and my irl gaming groups the only times I'm able to play on here will be Saturday/Sunday mornings and Saturday night. To play in this game just pm me. If you do not have the Savage world books for the basic character creation I can walk you through it step by step in a pm. I would also want to get a uniform system laid out for the game: skype or the PNP chat room work best for me but I'm open to new systems.