PDA

View Full Version : A New Beginning for the End - D&D 4th Edition Homebrew

LadyMadrian
11-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Our established campaign has recently lost a few players, so we are looking for one or two players to join in on our 4th edition D&D campaign. While familiarity with D&D 4E is a plus, it is not absolutely required and we would be happy to teach a new member the basics. Prospective players should have some RPG experience as this is an on-going, story-driven campaign, in a world filled with mystery and deception, where the players must combat not only the enemy creatures, but also the monsters within us all.

We play in a home-brew setting put together by our DM. This is the fifth campaign he has run in this setting. Prospective players can view valuable information about the world and current campaign here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-13-masters-of-evil

Our group is made up of adults with busy lives and full time jobs, so we currently meet approximately two times a month, on Sunday afternoons/evenings. We are looking for mature players, age 21 and up.

Please PM LadyMadrian or indicate in this thread if you are interesting in joining. If you have any questions, you can also reply to this thread, and we will do our best to reply promptly.

Melvar
11-16-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm a 27 year old grad student at OSU. I live in Grandview and wouldn't mind giving your group a shot. I have extensive experience with 4e, however I tend to either max out on roll playing or role playing, but that's likely a result of the group I normally play with.

Let me know

insight
11-16-2010, 11:41 AM
I'm also interested. I've read through the Obsidian Portal site and look forward to more information about the campaign. I PM'ed you, LadyMadrian.

LadyMadrian
11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Hey Melvar and Insight! Thank you both for your interest. I'll PM you both shortly.

Vinco
11-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Should the previous posters not work out, my wife and I might be interested in signing up. We're late 20's, and have both had experience with several other systems, including D&D 3.0, 3.5, a few other D20 based games, Marvel Superheroes, and a crazy attempt at GURPS.

LadyMadrian
11-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Vinco! Thank you for your interest. You guys sounds like you would be great additions to the group, so we will certainly keep you in mind.

LadyMadrian
05-01-2011, 01:39 PM
I am bumping this thread, as one of our players has been called up for military deployment, and will no longer be able to game with us. The information at the top of this post is still accurate.

We are looking for one or two players to replace him. Our group is currently at 7th level.

Please PM LadyMadrian or reply to this thread with questions or interest.