PDA

View Full Version : MN - Minneapolis - Shadowrun 4e (Fading Suns also? Anybody?)

bahwi
11-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Looking to start a new game and looking for players. If we can get 3 or 4 people I'll give it a go.

Had an old thread, didn't work out, life got busy, met some cool people but have lost touch. Deleted old thread at a request(forgot this site even existed, blah!).

Would like to start new SR4 game, a weekend night (Fri, Sat, or Sun). Could be bi-weekly or 3 out of 4 weekends as well.

Also would like to start a rare Fading Suns(Space Opera) game but that might be a bit of a long shot. Or if anyone is running one...

Trinitysun
11-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Well, I'm from Eau Claire Wisconsin- I could easily make my way up and play with you. Though I must say, I'm quite new to pen and paper role-playing, I've only played one one shot of shadowrun4 with a few of my friends online. I know the basic rules and such I think, though I'd need a bit of patience.

I'll also say I'm young... Only sixteen. So if that bothers you or hinders your enjoyment at all I understand.

At any rate, I could make it, and I've been looking for a group for a while. The fact I haven't done much pen and paper role-playing shouldn't mean much, I've role-played before, just not with a dice system if that makes sense. I know all about character development, backstories, powergaming, metagaming, etc.

Mahlyntria
11-12-2010, 12:19 PM
My husband would be very interested in playing SR4E. He's ran a few games but never seems to play. Saturday and every other Sunday could work depending on how late the game would go. We live in White Bear Lake so the drive to you is no big deal, that is, if he'd be gaming at your place. If you could please e-mail me with the basics and any additional character creation info we can get this party started!

:D Chris and Keegan

nbates260
11-12-2010, 07:36 PM
hi i'd like more info on your game nbates260@yahoo.com