PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Pathfinder game in Romeville, IL....

ShadowChemosh
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
We are looking for new players for a new campaign just starting out at level 1. We are using the Pathfinder RPG rules with just the Core Rules and Adventurer's Armory allowed currently. We are 30+ age group that game every other Saturday from 5pm to 11pm in Romeoville, IL.

This is a brand new campaign(first session was 11/6/10) with level 1 characters. The module is Crypt of the Everflame from Paizo. It will be a pretty standard game using the rules as written as they are new to the group as a whole. So this is a great opportunity to learn the new Pathfinder RPG with a fun group.

If interested or have questions please email me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Milliken
02-06-2011, 12:53 PM
I see you are back at it! That's great! Too bad I can't join again since I work every Saturday. Start something on a Wed or Thurs will ya? :)

ShadowChemosh
02-06-2011, 03:03 PM
LOL yep really liking the whole Pathfinder stuff as its a great improvement for 3.5 D&D without being 4e. :)

The only issue with a Thursday or Wednesday is I think it would only be me and you playing.. :( Plus I am back working a client with regular hours so its 8-6 M-F...

Keeping looking though buddy I think I have seen a few Thursday games floating around...

gambler
02-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Hey Tim I am back in the Oak Lawn area have been for a few months now. Nice to see you guys are still playing. Switching ove r to complete pathfinder rules I see from your post. Well just Hi and good luck I miss the good games you run. Here is a bump for your post also.

ShadowChemosh
08-01-2012, 12:43 AM
So we have had a player leave due to work and we have opening we would like to fill. We are a fun group looking for players of any skill level and age. Though most of the group tends in the late 30 age but are open for younger. Being friendly and nice are pretty much our only requirement. The only constant we have in our games is change which means we are not all combat or all roleplaying we tend to switch this up allot. We have a learned that keeping things different is the most fun.

We play every 2 weeks on Saturday from 5pm to 11pm. Currently we switch DMs every 3 games with one DM running a home brewed campaign currently but will be switching later this year to Skull and Shackles. The other DM is going to be starting Council of Thieves AP in the middle August 2012 with brand new level 1 characters. So be a great time to join a new group with new characters and campaign. =)

If interested or have questions please email me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.

ShadowChemosh
10-20-2013, 03:20 PM
We have some openings as a player had to leave due to change in work schedule. If interested or have questions please email me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.