PDA

View Full Version : Spammers

Blond Gamer Girl
11-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Is there a way to mark a post or blog as spam, maybe in the rating field so it automatically is sent to a moderator for review?

Thanks.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Look for the little Exclamation Point in the triangle underneath comments/post. When you move your mouse over it, it will say Report Post.

Blond Gamer Girl
11-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks.

cplmac
11-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Working on those at this time.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-10-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm sure I speak for everyone in that your efforts are appreciated, cplmac.

On a side note, it never even occured to me to spam a blog, or that folks spam blogs. Guess that's why I don't spend my days spamming.

Otakar
11-10-2010, 03:33 PM
What do you do with your day, Thoth, besides post on P&PG.com, of course? :)

tesral
11-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Same thing he does every day Otakar. Try and take over the World!

Otakar
11-18-2010, 05:51 AM
Maybe if Thoth would ask us all to take over the world with him. He could show us how to take over a small part for a nominal Take-Over-The-World membership fee. When we take over more of the world we would kick a small percentage up to Thoth since he showed us how to do it in the first place. Part of the training would be to show others how to take over the world and charge them for the same training. As they took over parts of the world we would get a percentage and also kick some back up to Thoth. By encouraging our members to build their down-line we would eventually have more world and not actually have to take it over ourselves any more.

Thoth, you should let everyone know about this so they can get in on the ground floor. There's only so much world to be taken over. People will want to act now. Would that be considered Spamming?

cplmac
11-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Sounds like a pyramid scheme for sure. Just be sure to post it in the Off Topic section. Oh and Thoth, I can offer the accounting work to keep things on the up & up, for a fee of course.

:biggrin: