PDA

View Full Version : FS: HUGE collection of D&D books, Missouri

skunk3
11-08-2010, 05:54 PM
First of all, I want to apologize if this is not the correct place to post. I am new to these forums and I am only trying to sell my gaming stuff.

That said, I have basically every D&D 3.0/3.5 book there is. The only ones that I am missing are "Complete Champion" and "Drow of the Underdark."

I have a special edition 3.5 DMG (leatherbound), as well as other D20 gaming stuff such as The Critonomicon, a couple hardback Legends & Lairs books, and a bunch of softcover Monte Cook stuff. (Book of Eldritch Might, etc.) I also have a TON of adventure/campaign books, softcover and hardcover. I have every single Forgotten Realms book, etc. The only Eberron-related book that I still have is "Races of Eberron," because I lost it and forgot that I had it until recently.

I also have several minis (around 100 or so) and a TON of dungeon tiles.

I refuse to sell on FEEbay anymore, because it's a ripoff. I am located in central Missouri and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as well as numerous references for buying and selling music gear online. I am a 30 year old graduate student and all of the books I'm selling are in very good to mint condition, with the exception of a little wear and tear on a few of the softcovers, but overall everything is excellent.

I am willing to sell at or below average eBay sold prices! I am not trying to get top dollar, but I'm not willing to GIVE them away either. I want to get these sold, so I am willing to offer good prices on whatever you might want.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL! If you want to purchase from me, you'll either need to pick them up in person or pay with a U.S. POSTAL money order. (You can send it via confirmed mail for security.) I just refuse to use Paypal anymore, they're a bunch of shiesty bastards. Also, I will be shipping via U.S. Postal Service media mail, as it's the most cost-effective option.

If you want photos of anything in particular, or if you just want to confirm that I'm not some random scammer, feel free to contact me directly at: skunk3@gmail.com. I'll be happy to supply you with my phone number.

Thanks for reading, now PLEASE buy my books!!!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Feebay? Hilarious! Best of luck with your sale, skunk3.