PDA

View Full Version : Into the White

Igatronic
11-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Established group looking for new blood to help fill out the group and to keep our gaming schedule going while one of our members deals with some health issues.

we'll be starting a new storyline within the same campaign so we don't leave anyone behind.

our system is home made, classless, attribute based, and pits skill vs skill. it is also deadly as we have tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

we have a forum for our game which details some basics of the game, but i will admit we have been slack and there is much information missing, as the forum was meant more for our players. but if you wish to check it out here's the link ht tp ://white (dot) sfrevolution (dot) net

linj1009
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi,

Your game sounds interesting. What time do you start the game on Fridays? I work until 5 PM.

Thanks,

Lin

windmark728
11-03-2010, 04:03 AM
An Atlanta-area rpg group that's not too far away from me? Who would have guessed! Being a fan of the Fallout games, I am really interested in your game. And its amazing how many similarities your homebrewed system has to the one my group has been fiddling with for many a year. Great minds think alike, eh?

windmark

Igatronic
11-08-2010, 10:46 PM
i have sent replies to both of you and would be interested in having some fresh faces and new perspectives and would love to get this going as soon as possible

decline
11-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Just thought I would say hi.
GM here.
I guess if anyone has any questions on the game/system I can answer them. But I have too many accounts to check to keep up on everything daily, so it might take me a day or two to get back.