PDA

View Full Version : Book of Classes for Tombs & Terrors

Simon W
10-31-2010, 06:33 PM
At only $1.50 for 8 new TnT classes, this (http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=85360) has got to be a bargain! The classes are:

Dervish
Gallowglass
Goliard
Knave
Lore Warden
Marksman
Spellsword
Witch
Watch out for more sourcebooks soon...

Shadow Warrior
05-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Particularly loving the Dervish in this fine sourcebook. That will find a place for certain in my World of Xoth campaign.

Any news on any further sourcebooks for this fine game? It has totally revitalised my gaming experience.

Simon W
05-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Particularly loving the Dervish in this fine sourcebook. That will find a place for certain in my World of Xoth campaign.

Any news on any further sourcebooks for this fine game? It has totally revitalised my gaming experience.

Cool.

Been busy with WOODLAND WARRIORS and the setting/sourcebooks "Greyrock Isle" and "Out West".

Once they're done, I'll turn my attention back to TnT. I've got a "sandboxy" setting in mind, winfluenced heavily by Donaldson - with elements of Leiber, Ashton Smith & Lovecraft.

Shadow Warrior
05-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Anything inspired by Lovecraft and Ashton Smith is going to be getting some finest English pounds from me. All the more so if it's powered by Tombs and Terrors!