PDA

View Full Version : A Kingdom of Sand

gabe
10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
I am just beginning the campaign. The characters will start at 1st level. There will be a strong focus on combat, but with plenty of roleplaying.

I expect the story to be mature, gritty, violent, dark, and existential. I like a philosophical framework in which to wrap all the blood and gore :)

I am creating character-independent portions of the story arc and the background now, but I will wait until the characters are made to flesh out the rest, to make sure it ends up being a character-driven story.

I am looking for players who want to have fun, but take it seriously enough to come to the games.

pclaw8
10-29-2010, 04:09 AM
What game system? (please say 4e)

Sent from my Samsung GalaxyS

gabe
10-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Yes, Dungeons and Dragons 4E, for sure.

pclaw8
10-29-2010, 07:40 PM
All I have for internet is my smart phone so posting will be no problem, but adding links will. I was thinking about playing a Tiefling Warlock.

gabe
10-29-2010, 07:57 PM
Sorry, this isn't PbP. I hope I didn't get your hopes up for no reason. I suppose I should have made it clearer, this would be an in-person game at the Legends gaming store in Cupertino, CA.

pclaw8
10-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Ok, that's too far for me. Thank you for clarifying.

Faro
12-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi, haven't logged in for awhile and just got your PM. Still looking for players? If so, email me at straps@gmail.com

Bill