PDA

View Full Version : The Dresden Files RPG

Spazzle
10-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Hello there!

We're looking to put together a Dresden Files campaign group. If you like storytelling type games and like a little "wizards in a modern setting" - then this system might be the right one for you. So far we've been pretty impressed with the rulebooks (based on the FATE/fudge system) and think that some fun could be had in that campaign setting.

If you're curious about the Dresden Files RPG or possibly in joining a coming game, then definitely contact me and we can do some introductions.

I think that ideally this game will require 3-4 players + GM - we have two people, so we're looking for 2-3 more for this campaign.

As far as player types we tend to enjoy gaming with folks who have a good sense of humor and enjoy a good story as opposed to powergaming/etc. Also, we're in our mid-to-(oy!) late 30s and have a preference for gamers in the 30+ age bracket.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers ~

R

Spazzle
11-22-2010, 12:44 PM
just giving this a bump - we're still looking for a couple of players here. Try a new system out?

Blond Gamer Girl
11-28-2010, 08:26 AM
You should try the LFP subforum - Campaign Invitations. Folks can look for a game there based on location.