PDA

View Full Version : To be determined (Dragonlance)

Drance
10-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Hello all! I'm new to the forum, and I'm writing to put out a call for potential players for a table-top Castles & Crusades campaign set in the Dragonlance setting. At this point the campaign is in the very early stages of development, and I don't think it will get started, honestly, until the beginning of the new year. But I really wanted to get the word out to see what interested I could drum up. So please let me know by responding to this post if you are interested, and let me know something about your gaming background. Ideally, I would like to have about four total players at this point, and it would be good if you knew a decent amount about the Dragonlance world as well as the C&C rules set. In addition, I am looking for experienced gamers. I myself am 35 and have been gaming on and off for about two decades. Not that I won't accept younger players, but it would be nice to not be the way oldest guy at the table! Anyway, I look forward to hearing from one and all! Thanks! And happy gaming!