PDA

View Full Version : Seeking no-committment one-shot online strategists!

yukonhorror
10-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Do you think role-playing is for suckers? Do you join up a game, play one night (if any) and never show again? Do you spend time online?

THEN COME ON OVER!

Seriously though. I try and try and try to run a game and it craps out because of attendance every time. For some reason, I have the board game bug lately and would love to just play some games with people.

So I have converted many of my games to Maptools so I can play them with other people online.

These games can be played as a one-time only, weekly, tournament style, etc... I don't care.

Some games set up: Battletech, D&D minis (with the updated cards), Infinite City, Small world (with expansions), Settlers of Catan, and Carcassonne (with SOME non-core tiles).

Other games PROBABLY could be added, but they'd be tricky. The above I have already done, or is VERY manageable.

Reply here (not PM, to keep this thread towards the top) if interested. I put saturday and weekly, but really any weekend day is fine.

If you don't know how to play, that's fine. I do and am very willing to teach. All of the games (except battletech) have pdf rules online.

Don't know how to use maptools, no need. The REALLY fancy things of maptools don't really have a part in these games. If you can type, point, click, right-click, and drag, you're good to go!

yukonhorror
10-25-2010, 08:21 AM
bump?? Anyone?

yukonhorror
01-19-2011, 09:11 AM
DM BUMP!

A player in the game I JUST started quit (and I had a dang problem finding enough players in the first place) so I am reviving ALL of the campaign invite threads I have instigated. PM or reply if interested.

Also, I got some new games, and I am trying to figure out how to put them into maptools. Came across a similar engine for boardgames, but haven't quite figured that one out yet. In any case, if you want to do this, let me know. No commitment. You want to do it one night and one night only, I am game.