PDA

View Full Version : Back to Thac0!!!

jkfoote
10-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Greetings and salutations,

I am looking to run an 2nd edition game with my current table top group in the upcoming future. I would like to run the campaign online to work out the kinks and test it with players. This is an interest email to see if there would be anyone interested in playing a online 2nd ed. campaign.

cplmac
11-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Just saw this today. It may depend on what day and time you are looking to run the game. Also, it may depend on how you were planning to run online, whether it be here in the Chat on P&PG, or on some other site. Folks may be waiting to see this info before really giving a reply if they are possibly interested.

lord_psy105
11-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Hey, I have been looking for online games and love 2nd edition. I would be happy to join and give it a try with you, and have a friend or two who might also be available. Just let me know the details like cplmac said. Im sure once you post more details you'll get a lot more hits on this post. Looking forward to hearing from you.

lord_psy105
11-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Is this campaign still something your interested in doing jkfoote or has this turned into a dead end project? Just curious. My friend and I are still interested and would be willing to join if your still looking for players.

Paul Matheron
11-10-2010, 04:10 AM
Hello there,
2nd Edition... *dusts down books with a happy smile.* Depending on when, where and how as from the UK, most certainly interested... cut my RPG teeth on 2nd Edition...

Look forward to hearing more.
Kind Regards,
Paul.