PDA

View Full Version : Savage Madlands...

Flyn
10-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I am a Savage Worlds GM with an "Old School" attitude seeking a new player to join our latest campaign in northwest Austin, TX.

The Madlands Campaign explores a region where the slaying of a god has tainted the area, warping the landscape and twisting the local wildlife into monstrous abominations. Amidst the ruins of fallen empires and lost cities, an old enemy plots to reclaim the territory that was once theirs through the use of deception and obfuscation. But they are not the only force with plans for the region.

This campaign is conducted in a sandbox-style using Savage Worlds and the Fantasy Companion as the core rules. In regards to session content, there is a rough balance between combat and character development, with an emphasis on forward motion with each gaming session. Sessions run on Wednesday nights, from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm, on a weekly basis.

With Regards,
Flynn

cjovalle
10-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Although I can't join in this game because of my odd schedule, I'd like to mention that Flyn is one of the best DMs I've ever had the pleasure of gaming with- if you can join, I'd highly encourage you to give it a shot!

fmitchell
10-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Any relation to GURPS Fantasy II: Madlands (http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG30-6063)? From your description I doubt it, but maybe you can mine it for ideas.