PDA

View Full Version : Age of Worms game needs players

AntiTrust
10-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey all I've got a campaign going with 3 people so far, but we could easily accommodate up to 2 more players. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details

toddbodz
10-15-2010, 01:17 AM
hey, I'm 31, m been playing D&D off and on since high school. I'm out of the country until November 29th so if you still need players at that point shoot me an email.

toddbodz@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Todd

AntiTrust
10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
The game is run evey week on thursdays from 6pm to 10pm. Age of Worms campaign is one that was published in the dungeon mags a while back that I fell in love with and just now got the chance to start running. Essentially every time period in this world is measured in Ages, the Age of Worms is a rumored period in the future of decay death and despair. The players are on the path to discovering that the age of worms is quickly approaching and have set themselves up to try and prevent it. I can't give you too much more info since I'm not sure where we'll be in late november, but as the time approaches I'll give you more info. I'll keep a 6th seat open for you till then assuming your interested