PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Halo Setting

Sha-Rijle
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
I took a bit of time and went over a hand made book written by a badass Savage Worlds GM, if you read this and see your content, you know who you are.

I am thinking about starting a Halo Savage World game and would like to get some feedback on the starting things before I do.

curtcleancut
10-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm not really into Halo as a roleplaying game, but I'd love to hear the idea. I'd enjoy a good future setting. Give us some more information so we can give you some better feedback.

Sha-Rijle
10-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Its not really the setting as much as the ruleset, still working on that. Its going to be a time in the storyline around the beginning of the "Fall of Reach" book where the Spartans are being recruited. I'd imagine the first few sessions will be something like training missions which will help the players define their character's roles. Sniper, Heavy Weapons, Medic etc. The game would be pretty fast paced for the first few sessions, moving from children to full spartans.

curtcleancut
10-12-2010, 11:07 AM
oh, i got you. my brother was into the books. i'd imagine it's going to be a heavy combative type system. im not familiar with the xbox games either. im more of a call of duty type guy. i wish i could be more assistance. good luck!