PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern PBP

SimonJ
10-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi i've been looking for a D20 modern group to play PBP. I haven't played it before and don't have the books but I've been reading the system reference a TON lately . I'm reluctant to be the GM (because of my complete and utter lack of experience) so I'm more just posting to see if anyone would be interested in starting one. If enough players express interest but no one is willing to GM , I suppose -I- could ( I've played a decent bit of DND) but am looking at that as more of a last resort .

I'm pretty much open to anything as far as setting . As far as frequency of posting I'd prefer something several times a week , but of course I'd leave that up to the GM.

Craxymaxy
11-24-2010, 12:57 PM
I'd be interested in this to, if you still are that is lol, I would want to be a player though

SimonJ
11-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Thats cool, there hasn't really been overwhelming interest expressed but, yeh I'm still down.

Helel
12-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I've never played d20 modern but I heard some good things about it, I would also want to be another player.

CptAlan
02-12-2011, 07:35 AM
I might be intrested also. Don't know anything about D20, But let me know.

Thanks

Kaeso
02-20-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm also an inexperienced d20 player but if you ever start a game I'd love to join it.

bornap
04-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Anything new about this? I would be interested to join.

SimonJ
04-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Umh, I kind of abandoned the idea but, at this point there have been a decent number of responses, so i'll have to reconsider it if i can get ahold of some of them so, maybe . I'd definately -like- to get a game going .

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I might be intrested also. Don't know anything about D20, But let me know.

Thanks

Umh you can get the rules for free from the "system referance documents?" ( i think) off of the Wizards of the Coast site, so if you want you can check that out and get a better idea of the game

shiru1332
05-08-2011, 07:18 AM
I would be interested in joining the game

Krennel
05-10-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm a very experienced D20 modern player. Lucky you, I have some free time for a play by post game.
Now, what sounds best to you?
A Period piece (world wars one or two)
A modern Espionage game (FBI, CIA)
A War story (modern, sort of Call of Duty story)
Choose one, please.

Calvin
05-26-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm a very experienced D20 modern player. Lucky you, I have some free time for a play by post game.
Now, what sounds best to you?
A Period piece (world wars one or two)
A modern Espionage game (FBI, CIA)
A War story (modern, sort of Call of Duty story)
Choose one, please.

I'd be interested in joining this as well. Of the three options, the Espionage game seems like it could be the most interesting, but I'd be fine with any of the choices.

Dark
05-27-2011, 05:16 AM
A posting of several times a week sounds fine by me let me know when you want a rough draft of my character.

Krennel
05-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Alright, several times a week works for me. However, I would like at least one more person on board.

Dark
05-31-2011, 02:45 PM
I'd be interested in joining this as well. Of the three options, the Espionage game seems like it could be the most interesting, but I'd be fine with any of the choices.A Military one would be fun as well Blood and Guts has a few nice Adventures as well as some sweet classes you can choose from as well.