PDA

View Full Version : Iron Age Redemption

DaveStickland
10-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks for your interest in our game. We're currently looking for players. Preferably players 25 and over interested in a once or twice a month game of Mutants and Masterminds. The campaign is an original based on the Iron Age setting rules. The first 2 sessions will be stand alone, a test run to see if we can have the right group, if we're all satisfied we'll go on from there

Character creation, team building, and setting can and will be discussed via email before the first session.

I'd like to meet anyone interested one on one and get to know them, what they want out of their game and hear your ideas.

If you are new to gaming or the system everyone else will be as well, its a great time to try something out.

((Experienced GM in Mutants and Masterminds, D20 systems, Rifts, and AD&D, experienced gamer in 3.5 and Pathfinder))

Deadmire78
10-07-2010, 05:45 PM
My name is Garrick Avery and I think that we may have met before. I am looking for a fun gaming group that plays role playing and action games and not board games.
I have a good imagination and have played D&D a few years after it 1st came out and have been off and on with the new systems 3.5 & 4.0.
I have not played Mutants and Masterminds but I am eager to see what transpires.
I live in the Olympia area and would like to meet if possible.
(360) 413-7361