PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E - Return to Rimewold

Zed999
10-01-2010, 06:14 PM
I and two friends are starting new 4th edition D&D homebrew campaign. We’re looking to add one to two more players to the game. All three of the current members have been playing role playing games for many years, but we welcome new and old players alike. Our play style is casual, with a good mix of role playing and tactical combat.

We play bi-weekly Thursday evenings (6:00 – 10:00) at Attactix in Aurora.

Here’s a very brief intro to the setting - It has been 60 years since the Rimewold War ended. The veterans have long since retired to their homes and raised families. Few remember the horror that spread across the northlands only two generations ago. The tales of the war are now legend, and easily forgotten by the young. But ominous signs have begun to appear from the Northlands once again. Will anyone recognize them in time to prevent another war?

Vrykerion
10-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Salutations! I would be interested in playing. :D The location and time work great for me!

Zed999
10-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Vrykerion - thanks for showing an interest. I sent a personal message via penandpapergames e-mail with additional details. First session is this week (10/7) - I look forward to seeing you at Attactix.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to drop a note.