PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a shadowrun DM!

Fodder9184
09-30-2010, 01:07 AM
I have a group, I have the venue, I need a DM. At this point we have 3 players and want to begin playing shadowrun by early november at the latest. I can find more players if need be, and we can play at my place in Irvine, CA. Please let me know if any DM's are interested or want more information.

-Adam

TheOneBigOne
10-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Well... if you are open to joining in on our online/voice chat game (Ventrilo and maptools). I run a game with 4 others every Friday for about a year solid now and it is a very solid group. We have not always played Shadowrun but we are currently and we have very close to starting level characters so it wouldn't be difficult to get you involved. If you would like to see how everything works or have apprehension about playing over the internet I suggest you sit in and listen to us play for a session. (it would also be a good chance to see if my GM style is right for your group.) Just throwing out the offer we would like to get some new perspectives into our game group and welcome just about anyone (unless you are totally inappropriate or immature)