PDA

View Full Version : Vampire: The Masquerade

YuriKitten
09-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Two friends and I are wanting to join/start a V:TM game, but don't really know anyone to GM for it.

We're pretty open about exactly where the setting is and whatnot. We're very much into RP, but don't mind combat at all either, so we'd be happy with a good mix. Our preference is a Camarilla game.

We're mostly available on fri/sat. Two of us are in central time zone, one in Eastern.

Maturity is important, in more ways than one. We don't care about keeping things PG-13; it's V:TM, not My Little Vampires.

Our preference is to play in MapTools, though we might consider other similar programs. MapTools is just the one we're the most familiar with.

sugin14
09-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Hey this is sugin im not quiet sure what this is but im willing to give it a try if yal are willing to take in a nub.

Balthazar
04-28-2011, 09:14 PM
I know this post was last year but me and a friend who are also in CT time zone are looking to do VTM in maptools. If you are still interested let me know. Oh also we are mature players who are seeking a mature group with a 50/50 stance on role play versus combat.

Crescens
05-17-2011, 11:15 PM
My friend and I are looking for a VtM game to join, actually. If you can provide me some details about the game, we would love to see if we could join.