PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern?

trechriron
09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
What's with the news feed widget on the left? Those articles are NOT d20 Modern. I think a category needs to be spanked or something... :-D

trechriron
12-13-2010, 06:20 PM
So, has anyone looked into why the D20 Modern category is attached to piles of articles? Many of which are NOT D20 Modern?

trechriron
02-01-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm feeling. Unloved. As if someone paid the Modern d20 category to taunt me and then Farcaster gleefully joined in for half the loot. :-( :-D

Modern d20 is taking over. All Hail Modern d20!!

cplmac
02-01-2011, 04:58 PM
I went into the D20 Modern section and didn't see any news feeds on the left. Just the advertisement on the right side of the first thread post. So sorry, I am not sure what you may be seeing on your screen, trechriron.

KeithCrimson
02-04-2011, 05:03 AM
I do see the d20 Modern feeds on the main page. I sent an email to the webmaster last week and haven't received a response. I was excited to see so many d20 Modern articles in the RSS feed only to find that they were all for D&D and linked to the Wizards D&D pages. Not one actual reference to d20 Modern.

cplmac
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
I believe that those articles in the RSS feed come from elsewhere. If this is so, that would mean that Farcaster has no way to change any of that information. It could be that any system that uses a d20 might be being included in with that particular feed instead of just including those that are actually from what would be just Modern. If it's like where I work, they may decide that it would take too much work to fix the programing code to eliminate the erroneous stuff.

Farcaster
02-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Wizards quietly changed the d20 Modern feed to include news items from their D&D feed. I've disabled the d20 feed altogether and that should take care of that.