PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E looking for a couple more

Zorae
09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey all,

We currently have three people in our 4E group and were hoping to find more to fill it up (2-3 hopefully). Two of our members currently switch between DM and player so if you'd rather play or DM it should be easy to work out. We're all college kids, so we have enough maturity to be called "mature", but are pretty easy going in general.

We were planning on playing once a week on Friday, but we can change the schedule if needed.

yukonhorror
09-23-2010, 04:00 PM
hmmmm...... Maybe, just maybe.

yukonhorror
09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
any details concerning the game. Level, current member's class/race, campaign setting/story, allowed material, etc....

Marley117
09-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I am interested as well.

Zorae
09-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Well we will be looking to start a new game, so characters will probably start off around level 4, currently we have not actually started so there are no existing characters, any class/race combination will be acceptable as long as it is included in the DnD 4.0 manual or any of its expansions, we typically use the online character builder program so anything on there would be fine. As for the campaign and story we will be using our own world and storyline, if you have particular things from existing DnD content that you are fond of then these can certainly be incorporated in just let us know... The idea is to play and have fun so any accommodations can be made.

yukonhorror
09-28-2010, 12:30 PM
I'll definitely resign to other players (I don't want to steal a spot) because of distance and such, but I am mildly intrigued (been a while since I had a live game). I think for the time being, I am going to see how my online game pans out, but keep me in the loop.

Marley117
10-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Any more information?

yukonhorror
10-25-2010, 08:16 AM
is there still an open invite. My online game kind of crapped out :(. I wouldn't mind joining up. If there is a spot available, I am down.

Synn
11-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Im am looking for a 4e game! I just moved from The Los Angeles Area and am pretty new to the area :)

ChibiCloud
02-14-2011, 08:52 PM
I noticed this post hasn't been replied to in some time. I was wondering about the status of this group. Is there still an opening? Whats the meet up date. I'm interested. Haven't played in some time...

Synn
02-17-2011, 09:02 AM
I have not heard much...I am still looking for a group too...

Quadnips
02-21-2011, 07:32 PM
hey just joined up, im on langley but i dont mind the drive. though i can only play biweekly because i spend my weekends off at my girls place in strasburg. though i get off work at 6pm. If its too much trouble to include me its all good. hope to hear from you soon.