PDA

View Full Version : The Initiation

Demi
09-21-2010, 10:19 PM
CURRENTLY, THE GAME THIS POST ADVERTISES FOR IS CLOSED. SHOULD THERE COME SOME AVAILABILITY, THE ENTIRETY OF THE POST WILL BE REFRESHED AND UPDATED. OMG CAPS!11!one!1

Hey there,

My group is currently looking for one (or two, since I know how hard it can be to find a group that can accommodate both oneself and the friend they have that's also dying to play...) more members to flesh (well, metal, perhaps, if either ends up being a Warforged... idioms are hard considering the nature of DnD races) out the party in a campaign that is about to begin.

Two of our members, thusfar, have familiarity with DnD 4E, and two have little to no experience. We're primarily looking for people with little or no experience who, try though they might, have not been able to find a group that's willing to coax them into the system before hurling some ridiculous challenges in their path and mocking them for their "incompetence;" granted, that was an extreme example, but you get the idea. I hope.

We do want people who are serious enough about starting and maintaining a 4E campaign; we only play one night a week (Sundays, from 4pm to ~10pm), and given the small size of our party, we'd prefer to not be without any given member on any given night, though substantial conflicts are of course understandable every now and again.

We are not a SERIOUS role-playing group... we don't require you to be in-character ALL the time, nor do characters themselves have to be completely serious all the time, but some role-playing is going to be required. Again, our plan is to nudge people who might be uncomfortable in this regard slowly into it so that it doesn't seem to be too daunting.

We will be primarily running pre-formed modules, rather than completely home-made adventures in a totally home-brewed setting.

If you're interested in joining us, please contact me and let me know. If you can, include some background information so we can get a feel if you're what we're looking for, as well as any questions you have for me.

Thanks very much for your time. Hope that if we aren't exactly what you're looking for that you find it soon~!

- Demi