PDA

View Full Version : 4e FR Campaign - Tomes of Aryvandaar (Indy, IN)

Arlo Quickstitch
09-15-2010, 06:49 PM
** Hey, all. Reposting in hopes of finding two more interested in joining this brand new 4th Edition D&D Forgotten Realms Campaign. It's a 50/50 mix of roleplaying and action, with a long story arc and plenty of room for character development. Private message me if you're interested! **

The eladrin will forever be ashamed of the Dark Disaster, and though the history of the war between Aryvandaar and Miyeritar is there to be read in many of the realms libraries, no one seems to care to read about it anymore. But some loremasters know that tales of the Dark Disaster are not just history lessons. Some tales of the Dark Disaster may lead to rediscovering a weapon of such great and terrible power that, at one time, it was used to turn the turn all the High Forest south of the Delimbyr river into the High Moor. In The Year of the Ageless One, 1479, one man hopes that unearthing this weapon is the answer to finally ending one of Faerun's oldest civil wars. Now all he has to do is find a group of adventures crazy enough to deliver such destruction into the palm of his hands. Will you be those adventurers?

Join me in this story and possibly help shape Realms history. I hope to create a campaign driven around both Realms-shaking political events and personal character stories, with a healthy dose of action thrown in. If you frequent the Wizards boards looking for builds that provide the best damager-per-round, you probably won't be interested in my type of game. Role-playing is my primary goal, and is strongly encouraged in my players. If you are interested, send me a message here at Pen and Paper games.

Thanks!

Arlo Quickstitch