PDA

View Full Version : CHU: Court Of Dreams

Reggie2602
09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Are You ready for Action,drama,romance,comedy,and a little bit of horror?
Then enter into the world of the mystic team of heroines we call THE COURT OF DREAMS! in this campaign you become either a member of the team or a knight in the court's service helping them battle vile villians,horrible monsters and dimensional conquerors--while dealing with the baggage that we call teenage life! This game is interconnected with TEAM ALPHA[ready now],and BAD ATTITUDE[coming soon] campaigns. If you want to join in the campaign as on of the court or a knight or create your own magic girl, the PM me here or email me by my addresses: reggie2602@yahoo.com, pahntomgm6101@aol.com, and phantomgm6101@hotmail.com for info about the game and how to get in.:cool:

Reggie2602
10-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Are You ready for Action,drama,romance,comedy,and a little bit of horror?
Then enter into the world of the mystic team of heroines we call THE COURT OF DREAMS! in this campaign you become either a member of the team or a knight in the court's service helping them battle vile villians,horrible monsters and dimensional conquerors--while dealing with the baggage that we call teenage life! This game is interconnected with TEAM ALPHA[ready now],and BAD ATTITUDE[coming soon] campaigns. If you want to join in the campaign as on of the court or a knight or create your own magic girl, the PM me here or email me by my addresses: reggie2602@yahoo.com, pahntomgm6101@aol.com, and phantomgm6101@hotmail.com for info about the game and how to get in.:cool: Here's the cc rules and house rulles for play:
Apprentice:99-146 actpts
Adept[MG Level2]:159-199 pts
Magus[MG level 3]:199-299
Archmagi[MG levels4-7]:299-399+pts
Since this game is to be played like A magical girl anime,We'll play up the elements of drama and romance into the scenarios along with the action and comedy. as it's also a superhero universe, our magic girls are not to be boy crazy spazzed out klutzes who lucked into the battle with their devices and a few magic words.