PDA

View Full Version : U District 4E game needs some new players

auntymaim
09-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Our 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons game needs YOU, fun, rp-oriented, not-too-serious, reasonably-uninhibited gamer person, to join our ranks as we campaign against the gods of the void! We run a fun, campy, character-oriented 4th edition campaign on alternating saturday afternoon/evenings and could use another couple players to round out our group. Our group runs in age from mid-20's to early 40's, tho we are open to gamers outside of that range who fit in well; we are diverse, open minded, GLBT friendly, and our DM is a *girl*. Our game isn't a "humor setting", but we do ham it up quite a bit in the midst of serious plot and character development. We're very much looking for someone who wants to take an active role in creating story for their character within the game world.

The campaign is stolen wholesale from the Critical Hit D&D podcast, so if you follow this you'd actually be a bad fit for the game since I want to give the crew some degree of surprise. But I sometimes run one shots and some day will finish this campaign and move on, so feel free to drop me a line if you want to be on my radar for other games!

There will be some limitations on what folks can play so that we can have a well rounded group and to keep the focus on RP and less on bending the rules til they scream. I promise to make up for the limitations with heaping doses of pure, unadulterated awesome.

Farcaster
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
If you haven't already, you should post this in the Campaign Invitations section as well so that folks in the area get notifications of a new campaign and can find it when searching the registry. :)

auntymaim
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Will do, thanks for the tip!