PDA

View Full Version : Fallout PnP Lite

cjs0216
09-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but as the title implies, I have created an "Unofficial" game set in the Fallout world.

I know there is one, but honestly, I could figure on how to play it to it's fullest extent. The wiki is poorly maintained and the 2.0 Rule Book has a lot of unnecessary stuff in it (IMHO anyway), thus I am making my own. I'm taking some from the PnP, some from the video games. This version def leans more towards Fallout 3, though.

The first draft is up and since there aren't that many people around here that play these types of games, I thought I'd see what you guys think.

I did not include things for setting and the like, just the core rules, though I do plan on tidying up the pdf and putting more info there when I get the game mechanics down. This version of Fallout also draws some inspiration from MicroLite20, and so aims to be able to be played "out of the box" so to speak without much in the way of preparation (on the player's side at least).

Zzarchov
02-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Not truly the right location I am afraid, I would also be sure when getting something like this hosted to ensure its not using trademarks. It was certainly an interesting read in terms of detail (though it seems to be a Fallout 3 rpg, which as the old grognard I am, while a fun game really had piss poor fit and theme for Fallout..New Vegas was a much better fit to the feel of 1 and 2).

As an aside though, I am moving your thread to the correct forum. Hopefully it gets you the feedback you are looking for.