PDA

View Full Version : Raden - Island of Delm’re

Vietgnome
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Campaign is looking for 2-3 more consistent mature members who are interested in playing once every other week or so. It is a brand new campaign and is looking to begin 9/19/2010.

Only people interested in playing regularly please. I have a web-site created so the mundane can be done not in gaming sessions, (like research about local histories, people, purchasing equipment, etc). The site also displays all the character classes, missives, races, etc that are available and will be updated the more the characters adventure. The site also has links and addresses to the different programs that will make your pen and paper on-line gaming easier.

Please check my world's web-site at https://sites.google.com/site/worldofraden/home if you are interested. The quicker you get in touch with me through my web-site, the quicker we can get your character made and get our campaign moving.

We currently, have 3 players, but are looking for 2-3 more. Pre-made character personalities are available, but I am flexible.

First come-first serve!

(Also, if anyone has a router or router experience to link up our software, please let me know)